maanantai 9. helmikuuta 2015

Exercise

One of the challenges for me in travelling is not being able to do my usual exercise. Of course, there is no snow is Bangkok, so I can not ski. Next door hotel top floor has a swimming pool, and I could use it by 100 bath - but no time to do that. Today, after ten days of no exercise, I went running before it got dark.

At first I ran in streets near Sky train. But as people got out from their work, the traffic got busier. I found a silent street near my guest house. No shops, only every now and then people came to their houses, opened the locked iron gates and disappeared with their motorbikes and shopping bags into the carage, which is the lowest floor in the block of flat house. A little similar arrangement as in Phnom Penh row houses, the first floor opens to carage.


Cats were observing my running back and forth, ignoring me. Until I took my phone to get a picture of them. Barely made it; I was able to capture only this one - there is more cats behind the gate :-).

1 kommentti: