torstai 5. helmikuuta 2015

Frustrated reporter

Today I was very busy. Interviewing, making notes, videoing, taking photos, something all the time. Tomorrow participants will go to their homes. So, I wanted to finish my material collection for Sansa -work today. I got many good shots - even from the river cruise, with all the beautiful sushi, fish dishes and the fruits and cakes for dessert. Nice pagodas and temples along the river, lit in yellow lights. Bangkok is pretty from river, with its gorgeous historical sites.

I came to my room. Loaded the photos to my laptop. Only three photos there. I had not pressed the card in the camera enough. The card was loose. Here I share one of the precious photos what I got. Enjoy!


2 kommenttia:

  1. Voi kuinka kurjaa... Ymmärrän turhautumisesi, Eila! Siunattua viikonloppua joka tapauksessa!

    VastaaPoista