lauantai 7. helmikuuta 2015

Saphan Khwai area



Walk at the Bangkok street is interesting. The culture is present there, easily ready for anybody to observe. Behind the sunglasses it is easier to watch what is happening around. Only me saying 'Khop kun kha' in Finnish dialect, prompts the shopkeepers ask where I am from.

One shopkeeper was offering me to buy a 1000 bath i-mobile cellphone. It was small, like old fashioned Nokia, however, it had camera, radio and bluetooth connection. I asked what other similar phones you have - he showed me Samsung and red little Nokia. The latter one I had seen in Phnom Penh, a listener of a family radio station was listening to radio via that phone.  Later, along the street I saw another person using a bigger i-mobile - it looked like a big iphone.

Bangkok has a skytrain called BTS. It runs above the streets, like LTR in Manila. I went to day to check how to get in. Looks easy, just like in Europe. You press the end station on screen, and the machine lets you know the cost. Tomorrow I will use it to go to a local church here.

People at the street were selling all kinds of food, such as fruits cut in pieces, round donut like things been fried, or fish or chicken cooked on grill. All thai food smells really good. Bananas can be cooked many ways - baked on grill, or fried in oil in pieces.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti