keskiviikko 15. huhtikuuta 2015

Bye


This camplife will end soon. Sleeping has been good considering that I have slept in a bunk bed in a small room, shared with two other persons. We have been 400 people here in a small, modest vicinity but all has went well. Numerous contact cards have been exchanged. Many English dialects have been learnt. My favorite off-time activity has consisted of either speaking to other Finns or walking along the straight paths of Dutch countryside, or hanging upside down from children’s bars at the playground.




 I learnt about Dutch food that scholate little pieces are spread on top of the toast. And there is a good cookie, round one with filling in, called 'wafer'. Bye bye Holland, these days have taught me to understand, to some extent, my good friends with Dutch background.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti