lauantai 11. huhtikuuta 2015

Learning curve down

Today it is Saturday. Sharing a room with two other people like during a camp is tiring. Every night at 11 pm I climb to my bunk bed, second from the floor. The other roommate is always sleeping, the other one usually watches a movie on her laptop.
My private space includes a forehead flashlight, a book and a bottle of water. Usually the phone too, but sometimes I need to live to be charged into my laptop.

I have missed Patrick many times for laptop maintanance. Fortunately, there is always someone who knows the secrets of MacBook Air. I have learnt to log in and out from my laptop! Also learn to go to network preferences :-).

I knew community life would be hard after a long period of time not having it. But, after this, home feels so good. Also, the fast internet will be good. Meanwhile, here in Holland, I have five more days to enjoy the spring!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti