torstai 9. huhtikuuta 2015

Zellhem, Holland


 I have been to Holland before, but this is my first time in country side. You can smell the barns and animals, cute ponies watching at you from the field.
The vastness and openness fascinates me. Reminds me of Almira with wheat farms in Washington state. Once you go for a walk, you just close your eyes and walk and walk as long as you hear a bicycle coming and then jump off the road.

This is digital media conference. You can choose from different tracks. Some people make mobile applications, some short videos, some radio programs, some making websites, some learn digital archiving. Me - I am here partly to evaluate if this kind of event is good for my Asian colleagues as a learning environment. The good thing about this kind of event is that you learn in workshops, and learn about different cultures. I feel like my favorite nationality (out of Westerners) here is Irish. I wonder is it because of my family name Murphy. But Irish seem smart, thinking people, and it is easy to get along with them.

Of course, I spend time with Asians too. Today I said to my Mongolian friend Stella that when I spend time with her, I feel like I am either in Finland or in Mongolia.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti